Changing conflict into opportunity
through hands-on care and empathy™
Mary Krauel as a Key Note Speaker
- WATERLOO-WELLINGTON CA ASSOCIATION LEARNING EVENT, Kitchener, “The Financial Cost of Organizational Conflict” – address how to identify the costs of conflict and how mediation and conflict management can help mitigate the cost.
- IDFA’s (Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts) 20th Anniversary Conference, Las Vegas, “Tax Issues and Income Determination for Separation and Divorce” – key note address and case study workshop presented to Certified Divorce Financial Analysts (CDFA).
- IDFA’s Canadian Conference, Toronto, “Tax Traps and Tips in Separation and Divorce” – key note address to CDFAs, CAs, CGAs, CFPs financial professionals and family law lawyers.
- CE-Credits.Ca – “Navigating your Clients Through Divorce” –
Regular key note speaker for CE-Credits, a company providing continuing education credits for Certified Financial Planners (CFPs) and mortgage brokers.
- Toronto Boardroom Sessions Financial Planners Forum
- Toronto West Financial Planners Forum
- Toronto Boardroom Sessions
- London Boardroom Sessions
- Hamilton Boardroom Sessions
- London Financial Planners Forum
- Toronto West Mortgage Symposium
- TD Wealth – Private Investment Advice, Mississauga – “Navigating your Clients Through Divorce” – presentation to Private Investment Advisors
- BMO Nesbitt Burns, London, “Avoiding Divorce Court” – Key note speaker at Divorce workshop hosted by BMO Nesbitt Burns to discuss mediation as an alternative to the traditional legal system
- BMO Nesbitt Burns, Albany Club, Toronto, “Impact of Divorce on the Business of Commercial Bank Clients” – Guest speaker at event hosted by BMO Nesbitt Burns to discuss impact of divorce on business and the commercial risk to the business’s future viability. How mediation can keep business owners out of court in divorce settlements.
- Youth For Christ, London – “Taboo Talk – How Divorce and Separation takes its Toll on Families” – Invited as subject matter expert on a panel for this non-profit organization event in order to provide information and answer questions of teens experiencing the separation and divorce of their parents.
- DivorceCare, London – facilitated sessions to provide guidance and support for individuals experiencing separation and divorce.